Here’s the deal… I know you have seen plenty of these job advertisements before. They were boring, showed you no personality and you most likely didn’t apply for it.
So, let me keep this simple and save us both some time. It’s not what we do it is WHO WE ARE.
WE LOVE working with people, the recruitment industry for us has always been about the work itself. The networking, building relationships and sharing genuine human connections. We thoroughly believe that when done right, recruitment helps people discover unique opportunities and lifestyles they never thought possible. We rise to the challenge and support people and families with jobs and their relocation all over the world.
WE BUILD relationships, internally and externally. We have become friends with both our candidates and clients. Internally, we want to be more than just colleagues but teammates, mentors and a support network. Through business we found friendship which eliminated the absolutely outdated and terrible saying from the psychopaths within the industry “it’s not personal, its business”. We have become friends with both candidates and clients we have worked with.
WE LIKE people being themselves, being authentic, being interested and actually caring about the work they are doing and for the people it’s for. This job isn’t magic really, it just takes someone who is willing to listen, is empathetic, and who wants to work hard. Work hard not just for themselves but for the people and clients they represent, for a company and brand they believe in.
WE WANT to help the world around us. If you didn’t know, Impel Talent focuses on three key areas: Life Sciences, Renewable Energy & Space & Tech, three sectors that drive or impel the world we live in (as corny as it sounds it’s actually the reason we work in those sectors). So, while our work is focused on innovative and sustainable sectors, so are our minds when it comes to how we can help. We focus on sharing profit with non-profits/charities, we engage every month with a charity to support a greater cause, and we give everyone one day per month to spend devoted to a cause of their own choice.
So, what will you do here?
Impel Talent is changing the way the industry treats people. We offer recruitment services, career coaching services, and training and leadership development support for organisations and individuals. Our goal is to impel the careers of the individuals we represent which means offering various support channels for people to rise to the best of their ability.
As a Talent Business Partner, you will be working directly with people, calling and networking with supply chain professionals across the world. You will also be responsible for support during coaching calls and the planning of bespoke programs for our customers.
This role reports directly to the Director of Coaching and Leadership Development so it is imperative that you enjoy working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries.
It will be advantageous if you have experience working with the three sectors important to us: Life Sciences, Renewable Energy & Space & Tech.
- Support the Coaching and Leadership Development Team to plan new projects and manage the existing client base.
- Schedule group sessions for all projects.
- Support with preparing customized workbooks for each project.
- Assist the Coaches with identifying insights and themes during group sessions.
- Manage discovery calls for new clients.
- Prepare and send quotes for all potential new clients.
- Maintain the current sign on process for all new clients using our easy to use software.
- Follow up with all placed candidates to support a seamless transition into their new roles.
- Support with preparing marketing material for our Coaching and Leadership Development Team.
- Follow up on leads generated by the rest of the team and secure business development meetings for the leadership team.
Our Requirements for you:
- Excellent communicator with plenty of self-initiative
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Qualified/Certified Coach is an advantage
- Passionate about people development
- Experience working in Supply Chain or one of the 3 sectors listed above
- An ability to work with discretion and without significant supervision
What we are offering:
- Competitive basic salary based on experience
- Commission based work
- Work from home
- Flexible working – location not specific
- Training & development – internal & external paid courses
- Support for further education
If you are interested in the above role then apply below. It is absolutely imperative the individual fit our values, understand our direction and believe in our culture.
Read more at: http://impeltalent.com/about-us/