Our client is one of the world’s most sustainable companies. They are at the forefront in leading & supporting global organisations on their decarbonization journey by providing strategic climate consulting solutions (services & software) to global customers.
We are looking for an ambitious, hungry and passionate individual to be based in Sweden (preferably) that can help to transform the industry and lead customers to a world of new opportunity.
As an International Sales Manager within the Energy and Sustainability Services division you will be a part of our International Sales Team which is not only the leading sales organization in the global market place but also one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic teams within our client’s global group. In this position you will be selling to both large and multinational organizations headquartered in EMEA.
In this role you will be responsible for the Nordics region and you will ideally be based in Sweden. In this position you will have the possibility to work from home.
- Strong focus on business development to generate business leads and develop opportunities within the Nordics region. The focus is on multinational organization who are headquartered in the Nordics.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and our global climate consulting solutions. Based on this understanding, you will recognize and articulate appropriate approaches to address gaps and enhance and communicate strengths in a way that meets customer needs and differentiate us from the competition.
- Become a key contributor to support our clients to understand and address the needs of the EMEA market.
- Collaborate with multiple sales teams and multinational marketing teams in order to execute and orchestrate customer solutions.
- Be prepared to undertake national and international travel within EU (subject to easing of pandemic related restrictions).
- We are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate with a proven sales track record in consultancy, developing new opportunities and delivering new business.
- Previous experiences in consultative selling with subject matter expertise in some of the following areas; sustainability & climate consulting, renewable energy, ESG, circularity, compliance
- Strong proven track record of being developing accounts to grow and expand business opportunities.
- Nurturing experience, demonstrating a track record of consistently achieving sales targets in a high-pressure environment.
- Fluent in Swedish and English with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Any additional language is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment, CRM systems (salesforce.com or equivalent).
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, autonomous, influential, perseverant, reliable, direct, curious and creative.
- You will be part of a growing company with a positive industry reputation, who is a recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture and strong team culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunities with excellent benefits.
- In this position you will be able to work from home in Sweden.
If you feel that you would like to join a global business, supporting global customers with their energy efficiency initiatives and you are a determined sales professional that wants to make an impact then email me now firstname.lastname@example.org