A well-known global technology and energy company is seeking to hire 2 Regional Supply Planners in Budapest as part of the growth and restructure of a supply chain centre of excellence.
The Regional Supply Planner is responsible for Supply Planning tasks for a given product line in all of the distribution centers throughout Europe.
- Manage the stock parameters (safety stock, lead-time, order quantities)
- Support the improvement of the Finished Goods cash performance and stock healthiness through analysis, animation & challenge
- Run the Sales & Operations Execution process to monitor the demand for tense supply situations
- Support the Material creation process and ensure the healthiness of SAP MRP data’s
- Sales, Inventory and Operation Planning
- Supply Chain Planning and Design for OCP
- Inventory & Supply Planning
- Inventory Replenishment
- Manufacturing Supply Chain
- Continuous Improvement
- Software & Apps Literacy
- Issue Resolution
- Data Sciences for Efficient Decisions
– Experience in Supply Chain, Supply Chain Planning, Replenishment and/or Manufacturing, Logistics
– Supply Chain: supply & demand and its relation, Replenishment, Material Management, Manufacturing planning.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong competency with English and a local language (Hungarian)
- SAP experience.