As a Lead/Principle Recruitment Consultant you will be working directly with people, calling and networking with supply chain professionals across the world. You will offer support, development opportunities or aid them in finding new external job opportunities. You will build a new client pool and work in one of our 3 three verticals (Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, or Space & Technology).
Impel Talent is changing the way the industry treats people. We offer recruitment services, career coaching services, and training and development support for organisations and individuals. Our goal is to impel the careers of the individuals we represent which means offering various support channels for people to rise to the best of their ability.
- Build a new client base across of our key areas including: Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, or Space & Exploration Technology. Win and secure new partners, lead and develop client relationships.
- Mentor, lead and coach Consultants & Senior Consultants.
- Lead training and support the wider business with supporting internal growth.
- Secure and take the lead of active vacancies and executive search projects.
- You will build and establish long term relationships with new clients introducing them to our full range of services and offerings.
- Partner with the Head of Career Coaching on key projects for Human Rescources departments and for individuals across your network.
- You will develop a candidate attraction strategy along with the MD which will include: Marketing, direct approach techniques, job advertisements, content, and networking events
- You will deliver a short list of qualified candidates for executive searches which includes: Resourcing, networking, introduction and evaluation calls, formatting CVs, and presenting to the client.
- You will manage live interview processes, arrange overseas transportation, and schedule timelines directly with clients
- You will provide candidates with value added interview strategies and techniques.
- You will lead salary negotiation
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- High level commission
- Full time working from home
- Flexible working
- Autonomy on your projects and full support for ongoing assignments
- Training & development – external paid courses and development
- Support for further education
If you are interested in the above role then apply below. We are in no rush to fill this position and to us it is absolutely imperative the individual fit our values, understand our direction and believe in our culture.