Our clients Energy and Sustainability Division is the largest and fastest growing energy and sustainability business in the world providing the leading software and services proposition in the global market place, we are looking for 3 x ambitious, high learning individuals in Germany that can help to transform our industry and lead our customers to a world of new opportunity.
The position resides within the ESS Client Development Team which is not only the leading sales organization in the global market place but also one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic teams within the group.
The Client Development Manager will work within this environment selling to both large and multinational organizations headquartered in EMEA. The role will operate along-side our team of sales and pre-sales specialists working across our EMEA, APAC & Americas divisions.
Successful candidates will be expected to hold C level engagements within these target organisations, focused on building solutions within the domains of sustainability, energy supply and energy demand.
Successful candidates are not only required to possess strong sales hunting and nurturing capabilities but also work across borders within a collaborative matrix sales organization.
- Hunger: be a sales hunter finding and winning green field business
- Integrity: demonstrates this in all interactions; ability to work through challenges to achieve results
- Initiative: takes an entrepreneurial approach to our business, and has a strong bias toward action
- Curiosity: structures innovative yet realistic and measurable approaches based upon a curiosity and interest in our business, our customers, and their business needs
- Honesty: transparent in interactions with other employees, prospects, clients, etc. Straightforward in their approach to relationship-building
- Persuasiveness: Ability to craft and promote a vision; to articulate this clearly in a way that will help to bring our business together and drive results
- Attitude: positive attitude and willingness and eagerness to grow and contribute to overall team’s success
- Leadership: proven track record of effective leadership in sales and/or marketing role; ability to flourish in a
- matrix environment
As an ESS Client Development Manager for ESS EMEA, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Strong ability to hunt and self-generate business leads and opportunities
- Meeting and exceeding annual and quarterly targets
- Identifying and creating new opportunities within a targeted geography or segment of the European market
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and our global services and software portfolio
- Based on this understanding, you will recognize and articulate appropriate approaches to address gaps and enhance and communicate strengths in a way that meets customer needs and differentiates us from the competition
- Become a key contributor to assist in tailoring the global portfolio to address the needs of the EMEA market
- Be a dynamic leader in order to lead both our customers and others within the organization
- Collaborate with multiple sales teams in order to execute and orchestrate customer solutions
- Be prepared to undertake significant national and international travel within a challenging environment
Essential skills, qualifications:
- 10+ years’ sales experience, with a track record of successful lead generation and delivering new business
- Experience in consultative selling and services industry (energy management & sustainability services and/or energy supply a plus)
- Strong proven track record of being successful in “autonomously” prospecting/hunting
- Nurturing experience, demonstrating a track record of consistently achieving sales targets in a high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment, CRM systems (salesforce.com or equivalent)
- Fluency in German and English.
- A growing company with a positive industry reputation
- Recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand
- Entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture
- Strong team culture and respected sales organization
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
Reports to: EMEA New Sales Director, Energy and Sustainability Services
If you feel that you would like to join a global business, supporting global customers with their energy efficiency initiatives, then email me now on email@example.com